We offer highly competitive salaries with fringe benefits, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for your personal and professional growth. Apply with your resume detailing your qualification and work experience. Email : email@example.com
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Manager, the Business Consultant is responsible for Coordination, Operations support, data analysis and mapping, system configuration, training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients.
Follow standards and defined quality levels, and ensure completion of deliverables according to schedule and scope of work. Work performed is typically moderately complex.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Business Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Interact with clients, consultatively, to determine project requirements and needs analysis.
- Establish and/or assist the client with configuring system parameters and controls based on the client's business practices and processes; recommend best practices; review setup with clients and gain client acceptance.
- Conduct data analysis and mapping activities for assigned applications if applicable. Analyze source data files and map data to target application for use by technical resources to develop program
- Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
- Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Record accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project-related activities.
- Follow the established project, departmental, company procedures, and quality standards.
- Update internal documentation as applicable.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal staff including, but not limited to, sales, development, support, training, professional services as needed.
- Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant areas of expertise, preferably for a software company.
- Client facing service experience required.
- Software implementation, support, or training experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with project operations and management disciplines preferred.