DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We offer highly competitive salaries with fringe benefits, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for your personal and professional growth. Apply with your resume detailing your qualification and work experience. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand the company's products, its target audience, and market (age group, behaviors, countries, etc), conduct market research, and accordingly create effective marketing strategies.
- Create paid ad campaigns on Search Engine Marketing channels such as Google Adwords - Search, Display, Remarketing, etc, Programmatic Ads, Yahoo Ads.
- Create paid Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and also Mobile Network Ads.
- Create an effective Ad Copy for all SEM and social channels.
- Effectively use Google Analytics and Google Console and optimize the campaigns and improve the PPC / CPA.
- Create performance reports of each ad campaign created on different channels and then optimize the spending and performance.
- Plan and execute various digital campaigns to maximize reach and recall.
- Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the overall company's email marketing strategy.
- Good knowledge of sending & managing bulk email and whitelisting the IP, Performs day-to-day email marketing activities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- In-depth experience with Google and Facebook advertising products.
- Budget planning amongst various digital initiatives - SEM, PPC, Alliances, etc.
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns.
- Familiarity with planning, implementing, and analyzing online marketing campaigns across various digital marketing channels.
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, and Adobe Omniture.
- Design and implement a direct email marketing campaign.
- Analyze email campaigns and suggest improvements.