We offer highly competitive salaries with fringe benefits, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for your personal and professional growth. Apply with your resume detailing your qualification and work experience. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite-including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more-is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to
be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Job Duties :
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts.
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials.
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines.
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have.
- Other duties as requested