We offer highly competitive salaries with fringe benefits, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for your personal and professional growth. Apply with your resume detailing your qualification and work experience. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Angular5+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Education Skills :
- Any graduate skill preference.
- Educational qualification is not a criterion for a suitable candidate with good skills.